Monday, April 16, 2007

Trying to see the world with both my eyes

I am the truth. Good or bad. Don't confuse me as someone who is your friend. I am the media. My world is seen through a box two inches by two inches. Take your ethernet connection... double the speed... process it a million times over... and explain it with no words. Easy enough. Now capture it with the right light, with the right angle, and do it without thinking. This is my everyday life. The only thing that changes is the object placed before me. My life, my stories, my choices are not perfect and they promise no happy ending. I am a photographer who refuses to be defined by a 4 by 6 dimension. This blog is my attempt to share my life and views through those souls who allow me to enter their mostly private lives and turn it into a public event. I hope to inspire, educate, and inform you through the triumphs and tragedies I experience everyday.

Anais Nin:
"The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself."

No comments: